- We believe in one God, the Father, the Son,
and the Holy Spirit - three persons, yet, but one God, whose
name is Jahweh (I Am).
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Jesus
Christ, who is none other than God the Son manifest in the
flesh, and in whom all the fullness of the Godhead dwells
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and
only head of the church; that all believers are equally
priests unto God, that ordination, while it recognizes position,
bestows no power; that the local church is independent and
- We believe that all men are sinners needing
a Saviour; that salvation is only and altogether through
simple faith in Jesus Christ, who died for our sins, faith
always accompanied by works to bring about repentance in
others, and that without such faith there can be NO salvation
here or hereafter.
- We believe in the unbroken conscious
existence after death determined by life before death; in
the personaond coming of Christ to judge the world; in the
resurrection of the body which for those who die in the
Lord shall be like Christ's glorified body; in the eternal
well being of the saved and the eternal punishment of the
- We stand for the Bible. It is our law, our
creed, and our final authority in all matters relating to
faith and practice.
- We stand for the regeneration or "birth
from above" as a basis for church membership.
- We stand for believer's baptism - the immersion
of the believer in obedience to Christ's command as a symbol
of the death to the old life and resurrection to the new
- We stand for the separation of church and state
and for the largest measure of civil and religious liberty.
(This is in reference to the traditional meaning of "separation
of church and state", which is to say that no governmental
authority shall determine a state-mandated
religion or method of worship; and since the United States
was founded as a Christian nation, Godly men and women are
encouraged to be active and involved in her political process
and in the educational system).
- We stand for education, evangelism and worldwide